So today was scan day, I was a bit worried but as Villa Boy said why worry you’ve been fine every other time. Now worrying wouldn’t have made it better but I might have planned for bad news. So yes, as often happens in the whole infertility journey we are now embarking on a different route, hopefully with the same end destination but I can’t say I am brimming with hope and confidence!
I have not responded, so nothing on 1 ovary and 2 small offerings in the other side and 1 already at 20 so ready to be triggered oops. Bad times. I am awaiting a call from the clinic but the decision is probably to switch to IUI. Eeek let the googling commence as that’s not something I really researched! I also know that the chances of it succeeding are low but better than a normal month so worth a go.
Of course not responding brings bigger problems to the table is this the end? Is it worth trying again? Is it the menopur as I responded fine on pure Gonal F? Is it time to seriously discuss with my sister whether her offer of eggs is genuine? Or do we draw a line and give up this expensive, time consuming hobby?
Expect a lot of ramblings over the next few weeks !